Kingdom Vs Kingdom
The Rise of Kingdoms, Kingdom vs Kingdom event or the Lost Kingdom event is the most highly anticipated event in the game. This event lasts months long and will completely change the gameplay of your Rise of Kingdoms account.
In the KvK event you are no longer competing against the other players and alliances within your kingdom. Instead you must align yourself with all the members in your kingdom. You all will be competing against the 7 other kingdoms within your larger server. When the first stage of the KvK event has ended, The Lost Kingdom will then be opened to all 8 kingdoms and they will all compete to conquer the Kings Land, and the Great Ziggurat.
This is a great event with amazing rewards. To help our members we have created a guide and tips and tricks to help you become victorious in the Rise of Kingdoms The Lost Kingdom Event.
The Lost Secret (The Eve of the Crusade)
The first stage of the Rise of Kingdoms KvK event is called The Lost Secret. This event is broken up into three stages. During each stage, governors can perform certain in-game actions to earn individual crusade points and kingdom crusade points.
For each of these events all 8 kingdoms will participate, and all event ranking lists will be cross-kingdom rankings. The Crusade points will determine kingdom ranking and special kingdom buffs that will take effect in the Lost Kingdom
Stage 1 - Marauders
A new breed of barbarian has appeared in the kingdom. They are stronger and more ferocious, and governors who have defeated them in battle have discovered that they carry mysterious scraps of parchment containing miraculous drawings.
1. Defeat Maraders to receive Worn Leather Satchels, which have a chance to contain Scraps of Parchment.
2. Collect a complete set of 7 different Scraps of Parchment and exchange them for Kingdom Supply Chests containing abundant rewards.
3. Each time you exchange a set of Scraps of Parchment for Kingdom Supply Chests, you will receive individual crusade points and earn kingdom crusade points for your kingdom.
4. All unused items will be reclaimed at the end of this stage, so don't forget to use them.
Each time you exchange a complete set of Scraps of Parchment you will gain 5000 points
FRL Gaming Tips for Stage 1
Stage 1 of the KvK event in Rise of Kingdoms is attacking Marauders. Players should be saving their Action Point Recovery potions for this event. This event is great for several reasons. The first of which is the fact that killing the marauders will provide your commanders with a significant boost in experience. The best part of this event is the rewards. That is why you should be saving your action points for this event because the more Marauders you can eliminate, the more of these great rewards you will receive. You should send multiple marches against each Marauder you eliminate. You will receive more Commander experience, and you will increase your chances of receiving parchments.
The difficult part of this event is that you have to rely on luck more than anything. Players are not guaranteed to receive a Worn Leather Satchel every time a Marauder is eliminated, it is all chance based. Then when you do receive theWorn Leather Satchels, you will activate it to reveal which of the seven Parchment Scrap it is. Since it is not evenly distributed, players will most likely end up with several more of one type of parchments than the other. Rise of Kingdoms does provide you with a small bonus for all parchments that you have remaining. However, the bonus pales in comparison to the reward received when you collect a full set of the 7 Parchments.
Stage 2 - Troop Training
The scraps of parchment carried by the barbarians have brought forgotten wonders to light once more. It is now known that the tunnel beneath the Lost Temple leads to the hallowed lands of the barbarian tribes: the Lost Kingdom. The forefathers of civilization entered this kingdom during their Last Crusade and never returned. Today, it is time for us to take up their righteous cause once more...
1. Train troops during the event to receive individual crusade points and earn kingdom crusade points for your kingdom.
2. Upgrading units will award points equivalent to the different between the point rewards for each tier.
Train a Tier 1 unit: 1 Point(s)
Train a Tier 2 unit: 2 Point(s)
Train a Tier 3 unit: 4 Point(s)
Train a Tier 4 unit: 8 Point(s)
Train a Tier 5 unit: 20 Point(s)
FRL Gaming Tips for Stage 2
The second stage of the Rise of Kingdoms KvK event is troop training. In our opinion the fact that Lilith chose to make the second stage troop training was disappointing. We had hoped for something new with the release of The Lost Kingdom. The main issue with the troop training event is that the kingdoms with large players that have tier 5 units can take a huge lead during this event. Training tier 5 troops gains a kingdom over double the points of tier 4 units. This creates a huge gap between the points gained by the larger and smaller accounts. It is understandable that the larger players receive more points because they have invested much more, but this stage can change the outlook of the whole event.
This stage is very simple, train troops. The rewards are also not nearly as good as the first stage. However, players should still train as mainly troops as possible because your points in all three stages of The Lost Kingdom event are accumulative. Plus when The Lost Kingdom opens there will we plenty of war, so having as many troops as possible is a good idea.
Stage 3 - Crusader Fortress
The third stage of the Rise of Kingdoms, Kingdom vs Kingdom event is defeating the Marauders Fortress's. These new Forts are identified by the blue skull icon. The only way to attack these Forts is by using an alliance rally.
This stage, like the other two stages lasts a period of three days. Each time your alliance defeats a Marauder Fort your kingdom will be rewarded 1500 Points. The only way to gain entrance into The Lost Kingdom is by destroying these Marauder Forts.
FRL Gaming Tips for Stage 3
The third stage of the KvK event is fairly straight forward. You must join with your alliance to eliminate the Marauder Forts. The Marauder Forts are equivalent in strength to a Level 5 Barbarian Fort. Each time your forces participate in eliminating a Marauder Fort you will receive decent rewards. The size of the rewards you receive will depend on what percentage of the damage you dealt to the Fort.
Attacking the Forts will use Action Points. Having used most of your Action Point Recovery Items in the first stage your alliance should work together to get the most our of everyones remaining Action Points. You should also attempt to gather the Action Point Recovery Runes that are located around one of the Sanctums. The alliance members with the largest Castles should lead the charge against the Marauder Forts, as they will be able to hold the most troops in their Rallies. Leading Commanders should be the commanders who are efficient in barbarian elimination. Such Commanders include, Lohar, Boudica, Minamoto, Belisarius, and Cao Cao.
The Lost Kingdom Opens Past Glory Begins
This magnificent kingdom has been overrun by barbarians for far too long. The ancient flames of the Last Crusade have been rekindled once more. Who will be master of the Lost Kingdom once all is said and done?
1. Governors with city halls Level 16 or higher can teleport into the Lost Kingdom province corresponding to their home kingdom.
2. Alliances can only build alliance fortresses within the Lost Kingdom. Alliance canter fortresses cannot be built.
3. Alliances can build crusader flags within the Lost Kingdom. Building crusader flags is the only way to expand alliance territory within the Lost Kingdom.
4. A new type of alliance resource point will be available within the Lost Kingdom: alliance crystal fields. Alliance crystal fields produce alliance crystals, which are an essential resource for constructing crusader flags.
5. After entering the Lost Kingdom, governors will only be able to use Territorial Teleports to teleport onto alliance territory. Governors will be unable to teleport into unoccupied regions or ineffective territory.
6. Enemy cities cannot be attacked while located on enemy territory (excluding ineffective territory), but armies on the map can be attacked.
7. After entering the Lost Kingdom, governors can use a Targeted Teleport to return to their home kingdom at any time.
8. Only governors located within the Lost Kingdom can participate in the Lost Kingdom event series.
In the Lost Kingdom, you, your alliance, and the rest of your kingdom will have a chance to compete directly with other kingdoms. This will be a long contest. The price of victory will be great, but the rewards will be greater still. Good luck!
FRL Gaming Tips For Opening of the Lost Kingdom
When the Lost Secret Event finally ends the Lost Kingdom will be opened to all 8 kingdoms in the surrounding area. However, each kingdom will be given a specific province to teleport into. (as seen in the example Lost Kingdom Map picture provided to us by FRL Gaming member BattleKatt, a player in the 1274 Kingdom) In this province your alliance and your kingdom will be given some time to get a foothold within the Lost Kingdom before the larger battle begins. When you first teleport to the Lost Kingdom the game with randomly teleport you into your select province. Help you alliance grow quickly and teleport to your newly acquired territory.
At the beginning you should get as many of your alliance members to teleport into the Lost Kingdom as possible. You will want to expand your territory quickly. The key here is to expand your alliance territory to capture as much of the alliance crystal fields as possible. You will need the crystals to create more flags and gain territory, so in the beginning target these resource tiles exclusively.
The next thing your alliance and kingdom should consider doing is beginning to create allies out of the neighboring kingdoms. The KvK event is a long brutal event, the more allies you can gain, the better your chances are for coming out of it on top. Plus if you are able to ally with the neighboring kingdoms it will give you more time to strengthen your forces within the Lost Kingdom before going to war. Also you will have more armies to protect and capture the essential Lost Kingdom Passes. Controlling the passes in the Lost Kingdom provide a crucial advantage in all of the Events and in the final push for control of the map.
The Lost Kingdom Event Past Glory
The forefathers of civilization launched their Last Crusade in these lands, and were dealt a crushing defeat. Now their descendants have returned to rebuild the ancient crusader fortresses and restore their past glory.
1. The "Past Glory" event is divided into three stages. Upon completion of each stage, all governors from the fortress' home kingdom will receive a powerful buff (this buff only takes effect within the Lost Kingdom).
2. At the end of the "Past Glory" event, the crusader fortress will be rebuilt and all Lost Kingdom territory controlled by alliances from the fortress' home kingdom will share a unified color. At this point, governors will be able to teleport onto all territory controlled by alliances from their home kingdom.
3. If completion requirements have not been achieved by the end of the countdown, the event will automatically be completed.
Soon a towering fortress will be constructed upon these dust-covered ruins, and we will begin our conquest of these forgotten lands.
1. Governors can donate resources to rebuild their kingdom's crusader fortress.
2. Governors will receive a Crusader's Supply Chest containing item rewards for each donation.
3. Once the current rebuilding stage is completed, the next stage will begin.
FRL Gaming Tips on Stage 1: Ashes & Dust
The first stage of the Rise of Kingdoms Past Glory event is simple. Your kingdom will work together to rebuild the ruins. This is the same concept as donating to your alliance research.
This event is simple to accomplish and has excellent rewards. The resources that you will use in this event will be expensive. However, the rewards you will gain are more than worth it. Donate as often as possible, and gain as many of the Crusader's Supply Chests as you can. Each time you donate you will receive one of the Supply Chests, the rewards within in each chest are well worth the donations.
Stage 1: Ashes & Dust
Stage 2: Annihilation
Our enemies are as powerful as ever, but our civilizations have grown much stronger. Now is the time to rewrite history!
1. Governors will be able to claim rewards for every 10 barbarian troops defeated and every 3 barbarian forts destroyed.
2. Claiming rewards will also speed up the reconstruction of your kingdom's crusader fortress. Once the current rebuilding stage is completed, the next stage will begin.